Tuesday 8 December 2009

8th of December

There are many films I plan to see when they come to the cinemas. For some reason, however, I hardly ever find the time to go, and I therefore end up watching most films on DVD at home. Hopefully, I will find the time in the busy December month to go see the new version of Charles Dickens's "A Christmas Carol". I find the trailer quite promising and believe it is a film worth watching on a big screen rather than on my rather small television set at home. I know that some of my colleagues plan on taking the student to the cinema to watch it before Christmas, too. Has anyone seen it, and is it a film that most 16/17 year olds would like? I remember showing an older version to a group of students once, and I must say it was not a success at all...


Picture from ba.no

No comments:

Post a Comment