Sunday 20 December 2009

20th of December

My apologies to those who find that my advernt calendar is not useful at all and that it is more or less a collection of YouTube clips. I guess most teachers are busy, busy, busy the last days before the vacation, and I am no exception. I still have huge piles of papers I need to correct, and at the same time I am trying to be super Mum at home, making sure my children will have a Christmas to remember. Therefore, I have not spent a lot of time writing long pedagogical posts on my blog in December. What I have tried to do, however, is collect various songs and film clips that I like to see or listen to in between all the things I have to do in December. Today's blog entry is strongly connected to yesterday's. Among other things, this is a part of Christmas to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment