Monday 14 December 2009

14th of December

I know that not much of what I have published here in December can be used in the classroom, so today I thought I would present something that can actually be used with our students. About a year ago I tested the program GoAnimate, a site where you can crate your own cartoons and animations in just a few seconds. Some of my students tested it, too, and they really loved to play with it. It can be used with all sorts of topics we deal with, and although many of the cartoons do not turn out as serious as we might want them to, it is still a nice activity for student at this time of the year, I believe. The very short animation I have included here was made by one of my daughters last year. It has not been sensured by her mum before being published.

No comments:

Post a Comment