Friday 30 January 2009

They all have Facebook accounts, but are they able to talk about it in English?

Just a short comment this time. I was just surfing the Internet and on my search for interesting ideas to bring back to the classroom next week, I came across a lesson plan on BBC World Service which is called "Facebook". "This is just what I need!"I thought, and it is. This is not an article which discourages people from joining social networking websites, quite the opposite actually, but here you find a short text to listen to and various vocabulary exercises and questions for discussion. I must admit that I have not taken the time to read through it all, but I do believe this is the kind of activity that can come in handy whenever you have 20-30 minutes to fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment